Peer Reviewed Papers
- A Network Approach to Policy Framing
- From research to policy and practice in public health
- Juggling Multiple Networks in Multiple Streams
- We Need Action on Social Determinants of Health – but Do We Want It, too?
- Healthy Cities Phase V Evaluation – Health Promotion International Supplement 2015
- Health Policy: why research it and how?
- City Leadership For Health
- Evaluation of Partnership Working in Cities in Phase IV of the WHO Healthy Cities Network
- Global and local (glocal) health: the WHO healthy cities programme
- Global Health Governance: Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC), the Doha Declaration, and Democratisation
- Health Activism to Health ‘Consumers’
- Sustainable Funding of Health Initiatives in Wonju, Republic of Korea via a Tobacco Consumption Tax
- Utility-driven evidence for healthy cities: Problems with evidence generation and application
- Healthy Public in all Policies
- Islamic Health Promotion and Interculturalization
- Policies for Health The Effectiveness of their Development, Adoption, and Implementation
- The Politics of Medical Curriculum Accreditation: Thoughts, Not Facts?
- Local health policy development processes in the Netherlands: an expanded toolbox for health promotion
- Public Health IESS
- Health Policy Making: The Dutch Experience
- Theories of the policy process in health promotion research: a review
- Urban Studies Healthy Cities